A wee bit of housekeeping

Well, due to the public holiday season kicking off in the UK this week, I'll be a wee bit late with reviews - Thursday, rather than Wednesday. Please bear with me! It could be worse next week, given that Friday 29 April is another (bah to the Royal Wedding - it's not as if Black Bolt is marrying Medusa), and Monday is yet another! If anyone has a private jet and wishes to fly in some comics ...

And on another note, apologies for two or three badly placed ads - I've just joined Amazon Associates, as I rather like recommending stuff - all ads are my choice, not that of a robot. Trouble is, it took me a few minutes to make the association between cursor placement and ad position, hence a few ads by covers rather than below posts. And I can't seem to move 'em. My apologies, it won't happen again. I may even make a few extra quid over the course of the year to a) buy more comics or b) Help orphans. Guess which. 

I hope that the ads don't annoy anyone! The human mind is a wonderful thing, it can soon learn not to see them. UK chums, the links are to Amazon US, but if you do click through it should give you the option of going to Amazon UK, because it knows where you are. I think this is a good thing. reckon I know just the ads to place here ...

Anyway, I hope everyone's well!

Comments